Resolve all complaints by email correspondence. To file a
complaint, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and attach the following to the attachment:
- proof of purchase (invoice)
- filled out complaint sheet HERE to download
- photographic documentation clearly showing the cause of the claim
If you are prompted to send the product to a workshop or warehouse, deliver it to the claim in accordance with hygiene regulations or general hygiene guidelines. It must contain all the parts and accessories necessary to verify the defect claimed. We recommend enclosing:
- a copy of the purchase receipt or other document proving the purchase of the goods
- a description of the fault and your contact details
No consumer rights can be applied to gifts that are provided free of charge. Such goods comply with the terms of the Gift Agreement and all standards according to the valid legislation of the Czech Republic.Time limit for settling the claim
The costs associated with the transportation of the goods to the workshop and back from the workshop will be paid if the following conditions are met:
- If you are a consumer, the claim will be settled within 30 days.
- If you are not a consumer, we try to resolve the complaint as soon as possible.
- In the case of a refund, we will send you money to your bank account. Refund by postal money order is not possible.
- with our Claims Department it will be agreed in advance that you will deliver the goods to your nearest Authorized Service at your own expense
- the complaint will be justified (this will not be the case for a fault caused by mistakes, mechanical damage, etc.)
- via the contact form ("Complaint" item) send a request for payment of the necessary costs related to the transport of the claimed goods
- You can document the amount of costs (scanned bills for postage, shipping list, etc.)
Only costs of an appropriate amount can be reimbursed due to the nature of the goods. E.g. the cost of postage, not the taxi service.